CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-06T23:00:43+00:002012 Mazda 6 CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-06T23:00:43+00:00
- Inspected and found oil clean and full, p/s clean and full, trans fluid looks ok but recommend service to keep it in good working order. brake fluid is full and looks good. Front brakes at 5mm and rear at 5mm. Tires at 10mm. Tire pressure at 34 psi. pulled codes and found no codes in system. Inspected front suspension for loose components. None found. bearings tight and no noise noted on test drive. No evidence of an large impact or accident. Ac has a good drop but is a cool day. System is working correctly and would recommend and ac service to top off freon.
TOM M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/5/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-24T22:01:36+00:002006 Mazda 3 CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-24T22:01:36+00:00
- R&R BOTH FRONT STRUTS DUE TO WARE AND BLOWN OUT BUSHING
- R&R BOTH REAR SHOCKS SHOCK NO LONGER ENGAGING
- PERFORMED VEHICLE ALIGNMENT, ADJUSTED CAMBER CASTER AND TOE. TEST DROVE AND VEHICLE DROVE STRAIGHT.
- R&R ONLY PIECES OF MOUNT PRESENT
- R&R REAR MOUNT DUE TO WARE MOUNT WAS NOT STABLE IN PLACE
- R&R MOUNT MOUNT BUSHING WORN
ELI P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-16T22:06:18+00:002011 Mazda CX-7 CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-16T22:06:18+00:00
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include adjust Headlamps.]
Jason T. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/15/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-28T23:03:07+00:002012 Mazda CX-9 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-28T23:03:07+00:00
- engine has internal bearing failure noise when running. found engine oil is milky and has extreme metal debris. coolant res is empty. oil change 7k overdue. code scan returned p0016 cam correlation, p1285 cylinder head overtemp, p1299 cylinder head overtemp protection active. determined engine failure due to poor oil change maintenance and water pump failure causing oil contamination and overheating. REC REPLACE ENGINE ASSEMBLY, CUSTOMER REQUEST CHANGE OIL AND FILTER. TOP OFF COOLANT, CUSTOMER IS SELLING VEHICLE.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
SARAH S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/27/2021