CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-15T22:01:56+00:002009 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-15T22:01:56+00:00
- RECOMMENDED REMOVING SPARK PLUGS AND INSTALLING CLEANER. RECOMMENDED INSTALLING OIL DEFLECTOR VALVE AND STARTING OIL CONSUMPTION TEST AGAIN.
- removed engine oil pan. install deflector, replaced oil pump pickup oring, cleaned oil pan, new pan gasket.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- removed spark plugs. found #1 & #7 spark plugs oil crusted.
- added gm top engine clean as per bulletin and let sit for 3 hours. removed excess fluid and installed new spark plugs.
RALPH R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/14/2021