2013 Chrysler 300CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-09T23:02:11+00:00
- inspected for oil leak. found oil filter base leaking will need replaced . inspected for power steering noise and found elect. pump leaking and power rack is making a squeaking noise on right side . pump and rack will need replaced for repairs. found front lower control arm bushings torn, recommended lower control arms and alignment.
- Replaced oil filter adapter housing and cleaned. Test drove and vehicle running fine and no leaks from adapter housing. Vehicle still has small leak from power steering pump and rack.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replaced left front control arm.
- Replaced right control arm.
- PERFORMED VEHICLE ALIGNMENT, ADJUSTED CAMBER CASTER AND TOE. TEST DROVE AND VEHICLE DROVE STRAIGHT.
Brittyn R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/8/2023