CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-22T22:03:08+00:002008 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-22T22:03:08+00:00
- replace blub
- replaced evap purge valve.
- has evap system leak codes. system testing found purge valve is malfunctioning, does not flow when commanded less than 50%. REC REPLACE PURGE VALVE, RETEST. replaced purge valve. performed system leak test w/scan tool failed. performed leak test found no leaks. found leak detection pump failed. REC REPLACE LDP, RETEST. rec replaced leak detection pump. performed evap system leak test w/scan tool passed. cleared codes. test drove.
- rear brakes @ metal. front @ 25% Replace rear brakes
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- INSTALLED NEW BRAKE PADS AND BRAKE ROTORS.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear,One Side – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- replaced evap leak detection pump.
Ryan J. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/21/2022