CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-11T23:02:12+00:002009 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-11T23:02:12+00:00
- Verified concern. Found steering gear and power steering line is leaking. Recommend replacing p/s lines and steering gear. Will need a alignment after replacing gear.
- Test drove and unable to duplicate knocking sound. Lifted and inspected. Found alot of new components. Checked for loose parts and none found. No recommendations at this time.
- removed and replaced power steering gear do to leaking power steering fluid
- replaced leaking power steering lines and filled with 1 qt power steering fluid
- PERFORMED VEHICLE ALIGNMENT, ADJUSTED CAMBER CASTER AND TOE. TEST DROVE AND VEHICLE DROVE STRAIGHT.
ROBERT S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2021