CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-09T22:04:04+00:002014 Chevrolet Equinox CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-09T22:04:04+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- PERFORMED VEHICLE ALIGNMENT, ADJUSTED CAMBER CASTER AND TOE. TEST DROVE AND VEHICLE DROVE STRAIGHT.
- Removed and installed new strut assemblies.
- Removed lower control arms and drilled out ball joints. Installed new ball joints and control arms. Found CV axle loose on right side. Installed new cv axle while in there.
- Was only able to hear a little something when accelerating on hard turns. Lifted and inspected. Found RF strut blown and LF starting to leak. Upper ball joints are loose. Not sure if this is the noise but both of these can cause noise and need to be replaced.
- While on aligment machine. Adjust camber on driver side until maxing it out and still being out of spec. Installed extra camber alignment bolt to get a extra degree more. Was than able to get it to factory specs.
John D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2021