CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-07T22:03:28+00:002013 Honda Odyssey CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-07T22:03:28+00:00
- (Combination) – TIMING BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace
- (Combination) – WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle. 3/32-4mm 3/32-4mm 2/32-2mm 1/32-2mm
- PERFORMED VEHICLE ALIGNMENT, ADJUSTED CAMBER CASTER AND TOE. TEST DROVE AND VEHICLE DROVE STRAIGHT.
- Pulled timing cover. Replaced water pump, idler, tensioner, and belt. Installed cover. Installed new belt. Filled with coolant. Bled system. Test drove.
- Tested door. Did not duplicate popping. Lubed both doors.
ALEJANDRO O. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/6/2021