CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-17T23:02:57+00:002011 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-17T23:02:57+00:00
- Diagnose and found air filter is restricted vehicle is showing a harsh up and down shift fluid looks good Recommend pull pan for more diag to duplicate customer conncern
- Diagnose and found seat module connection loose and not receiving enough voltage which can cause the seat switch to move slower than usual . We Wired the connection seat has power and adjusting great
- Diagnose and repair missing bolt from passenger side neg battery cable and positive terminal was not seated right
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Installed new drag link and test .
- Replace axle shaft assembly and on test drive is working as designed.
- (Combination) – UNIVERSAL JOINT – Remove & Replace F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty
- Performed vehicle alignment, adjusted camber, caster, and toe as available. Test drove and vehicle drove straight.
- Installed new vacuum pump
- Replace dvie belt and is working.
- Installed new oil separator ,
- Replace oil pan gasket install transmission fluilds and test and is working as designed
- Installed new cab mount
- Installed axle track bar ball joint.
Thomas W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2023