2006 Chevrolet AvalancheCRM Mitchell1 2022-10-06T22:05:39+00:00
- preformed starting and charging system test and found that alternator has failed
- Cust advice fan motors only works on position 3. Not blowing on 1,2
- removed failed alternator and installed new alternator and tested
- removed and replaced failed blower resister currently working on all speeds
- cust advice on blower fan
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Melvin Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/5/2022