- CHECKED VEHICLE OVER AND FOUND TRANSFER CASE FLUID VERY DARK. ALL OTHER FLUIDS GOOD. BELT GOOD. STEERING/SUSPENSION GOOD. ALL LIGHTS WORKING.
- CLEANED BETWEEN RADIATORS AND TEST DROVE. VEHICLE RUNNING AT PROPER TEMP.
- FLUSHED TRANSMISSION WITH SYNTHETIC TRANSMISSION FLUID
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- REMOVE OLD TRANSFER CASE FLUID AND REPLACE WITH NEW
- ROTATED AND BALANCED TIRES
CARL T. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/9/2020